In Clackamas County, Oregon a cop was fired because of his wife's webcam job.
xHamster thinks this is absurd, and has offered him a job.
- Jeff Davis, 49, was "medically laid off" earlier this year because his wife has her own business as a cam girl
- According to the investigation, the prosecution has "...recorded hours and hours of her online activities as part of their investigation."
- xHamster sees this as an opportunity to give a good man a better job
- xHamster would like to offer Jeff Davis a job in the security field and as a webcam performer with his wife.
- "It is very Hippocratic to make a man suffer when his wife is working legally, performing," said Alex Hawkins, VP of xHamster. "We would like to help Jeff out: we invite them to cam together as a couple, where they can make spectacular money, and we specifically want to offer Jeff a job for security detail."
"Jeff and his wife would have the opportunity to earn income together, be featured on xHamsterLive.com, and win prizes and become stars!" Said Hawkins.
- xHamster also realizes the injustice done to Jeff, so if he would like to continue working in the security field, xHamster invites him to write to Media@xHamster.com for a job.
Website By Behind Adult